Home DONATE REGISTER ABOUT THE EVENT SPONSORS MY ACCOUNT ALS CLINIC

Pictures From Walk 2015

Thanks to Leah Janik--LuMarie Photos and Design

Pictures of 2014 Beat Feet Walk

Augusta ALS Walk Pictures 2013 

 GRU ALS Clinic takes on Ice Bucket Challenge

Join us on- September 24, 2016

 Augusta University ALS Clinic

ALS is a devastating neuromuscular disease that effects all races, ages and sexes without discrimination.  Our patients are teachers, nurses, doctors, lawyers, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, neighbors, friends, acquaintances.... and one day, it could even be you.   

Our physicians and staff are dedicated to helping patients with ALS and the proceeds collected by this event will be donated directly to the Georgia Regents Medical Center ALS Clinic. 70% of these funds will be put towards operating the ALS clinics in Augusta and Macon Georgia, helping ALS patients in need, and insuring we continue to make cutting edge research available.  The remaining 30% of the proceeds will be donated to the Augusta ALS Fund, ALS Associations of Georgia and South Carolina, and the Muscular Dystrophy Association.  These organizations provide assistance and beneficial resources to patients with ALS; as well as, provide funding for research in hopes of finding a cure for this relentless disease.   

 

 





Help us reach our goal of $50,000

$37,616 raised so far,   $12,384 to go!


 




Top 5 Teams
Shockers $10,060
"WALK FOR PAPA WAYNE" $8,155
The Dream Weavers $7,600
Team Cheri $7,340
Team Integrity $2,800
View All
Top 5 Fundraisers
ANNIE SWAN $ 6,845
Michael Rivner $ 5,160
Robert Yu $ 1,000
Ron Kaiser $ 725
Michael Rivner $ 723
View All
This is a SWEET fundraising site by Blue Sky Collaborative

Early timing watch only has one button and crown blend it can be continuously completed start, stop and zero function. In 1915, technical experts Breitling watch among one of the first production chronograph brand, and the time-table for the transfer from the coat pocket to replica rolex wrist, launched a shocked the industry innovations. Gaston Breitling - Breitling son of replica watches uk the founder, invented a highly creative independent timing button, will deal with start, stop, zero timing control system and the crown separate, and in order to rolex replica ensure smoother and more ergonomic control experience, will While independent timing button replica watches located at 2 o'clock, so, whether the watch is worn on the wrist or placed on steering angles palm, the thumb and replica watches uk index finger are in the most comfortable state.